Lecture Topic: Emotional shapes and Emotional frame on the Competition.
Key learning points:
- How to transfer the act, the emotions and the feelings you use while practising to the competition.
- The psychology of dancing in competition.
- How to focus and be self-prepared and confident in the competition.
- Learn about the use of different emotional shapes in dancing: aggressive, soft, romantic, drama, joy, strong-self-assured.
- How the use of the right shapes in dancing communicates the right feelings to the audience. The connection between shapes and feelings in dancing.
- How emotional shapes in a dance routine can make the choreography more interesting to dance and watch.